BRAVE FRONTIER RADIO

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.) You are not logged in. Click on register below and fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2.) You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3.) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.address.

Before posting makes sure to read the general rules first. Enjoy staying here in our community and may the force be with you.

- BFR Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BRAVE FRONTIER RADIO

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.) You are not logged in. Click on register below and fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2.) You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3.) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.address.

Before posting makes sure to read the general rules first. Enjoy staying here in our community and may the force be with you.

- BFR Admin

BRAVE FRONTIER RADIO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BRAVE FRONTIER RADIO

The No.1 Two-way Radio Community Forum in The Philippines

Welcome to BFR community. If you’re a Guest you can join us and register by clicking "Log in" on the upper right-hand side of the forum page. We are really excited to have you as part of our team. Start interacting with us and share your best practices, tips, and tricks about TWO-WAY Radio. Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon! – Admin Tomzki.

Earthquake Risk Zonation ( 1992 )

Admin Tomzki
    Admin Tomzki
    Admin
    Admin

Earthquake Risk Zonation ( 1992 ) Empty Earthquake Risk Zonation ( 1992 )

Post  Admin Tomzki Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:33 am

Earthquake Risk Zonation ( 1992 ) High_r10

I encountered this photo sa facebook. Na realize ko na Pasig, Pinagbuhatan ay kasama pala sa mga nasa at risk to
    get severe damage during an earthquake, or probably pag nangyari yung tinatawag nilang the BIG ONE, which is because of the Marikina fault.

Napaisip tuloy ako. Am I prepared enough to survive this kind of scenario? Kaya minsan okay din mag prep dahil
    hindi natin alam ang mga pwedeng mangyari. Especially na nalaman kong malambot pala lupa dito sa location ko.

Kung mag prep man, ano mga pwede i store na hndi mdali masira?

What I have in mind ay: Sardinas na nasa lata ( I prefer the fried sardines ), Corned beef, Pork and beans in can. Of course Bigas, Clean water, and so on.
    Ang tanong gaano kadami ang dapat i store at pang gano kadami ba na food at gano katagal ang dapat i store?

Ano kaya ang magandang Two-way radio na gamitin for emergency purposes like earthquake?
    Ano ano ang mga Freqeuncies na pwedeng mag transmit in case mangyari yung THE BIG ONE?

Ano po ang nasa isip niyo tungkol dito? I'll appreciate any reply about this.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm