You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.) You are not logged in. Click on register below and fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2.) You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3.) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.address.

Before posting makes sure to read the general rules first. Enjoy staying here in our community and may the force be with you.

- BFR Admin

The No.1 Two-way Radio Community Forum in The Philippines

Welcome to BFR community. If you’re a Guest you can join us and register by clicking "Log in" on the upper right-hand side of the forum page. We are really excited to have you as part of our team. Start interacting with us and share your best practices, tips, and tricks about TWO-WAY Radio. Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon! – Admin Tomzki.

    The Campus Imp

    Admin Tomzki
    Admin Tomzki

    Posts : 74
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-12-24

    The Campus Imp

    Post  Admin Tomzki on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:31 am

    I was a teacher at Central Philippine University. One night, reluctantly, I worked late to prepare for the next day's test papers. It was well known that the campus was haunted, and true to the accusation, strange things did take place that night.
    There I was in my class minding my work when I heard a 'thud' sound coming from upstairs. I thought maybe some unlucky soul had to work late as well. Feeling glad I wasn’t the only one in the building, I felt save and comfortable, and carried on working.
    Minutes of serenity passed, then I heard someone running on the floor above. I wasn't scared but was curious to see who was this fellow colleague of mine.
    I got out of my class and made my way upstairs. On the upper level, I saw that the lights were switched on. I could only see through the upper part of the windows, which were made of glass. The bottom half of the louvered windows were made of aluminum, so I couldn't see anything.
    When I saw that the lights were turned on, I thought it was a good sign. It showed that someone was indeed there and that I wasn’t imagining the running footsteps.
    I pried the aluminum slats a little but couldn't see much. "Hello, hello, anyone there?” I called into the window. There was no reply. I went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. After looking about a little bit more, I gave up, thinking the person could have gone away for a bite or something. I went back downstairs and carried on working.
    Later, about half an hour or so, I heard a laughter. It was a childlike high pitched laughter. I was really spooked then. Lots of things rushed through my mind. But I wasn't going to conclude anything until I saw with my own eyes what it was. I dumped all my things into my bag and went upstairs again.
    I went to the aluminum slat which I had pried earlier and pulled it out some more. The slit I made was not big, but it was enough for me to get a good look inside the classroom. What I saw, almost gave me a heart attack. I saw a hairy little thing running across the classroom, then disappeared in thin air!
    I swear it was real. I saw its hairy back. It was around 3 to 4 feet in height. At first, I thought it was a chimpanzee, but it was upright, ran on two legs like a little child, and it didn’t have long 'chimpy' arms.
    Of course I was paralysed for a brief moment. Then, I gathered all the courage and blasted out of there without looking back.
    What frightened me the most was the fact that I saw it vanished in thin air right before my eyes.
    Mario, 32,Teacher
    20, Dec 200

      Current date/time is Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:27 am